• All goals: Credit loans, equity investments, joint ventures, acquisitions, disposals, and more
• At all stages: Startup, on-going need, profitable, loss-making, expanding, exit, etc.
Tools for cross-sector monitoring
• Supply chain disruption prevention • Operational risk identification • Trading systems & clearing • Product & service reliability • Energy & transportation continuity
Fact-based mechanisms to substantiate results
• Market research • Product & process optimization • Real-life simulations • Human resource quantification • Continuous feedback reporting • Algorithm design & deployment
Industry and sector experience
Surmounting the challenges of diverse and demanding businesses
Energy & utilities
Exchange trading, OTC markets
Financials - equity & funding
Real estate as an asset class
Valuation & appraisals of business
Syndicated finance sourcing
Consumer & industrial goods
Parts and services
Supply chain optimization
Wholesale and retail
Expert witness testimony, reports and rebuttals
Protecting your intellectual capital
Reasonable royalty determination
"This tribunal accepted the Navus expert witness report as our own."
- Lead attorney after successful judgment in commercial litigation, employment, and fintech case.
USD $3.2 M, including damages
In yet another winning engagement, Navus determined and defended annual reasonable royalty fees, resulting in our client's overwhelming favor.
USD $1.8 M, per annum
Outstanding value analytics
Outstanding lifecycle value analytics (OLVA) focuses on contracts for non-fungible goods to deliver synergistic solutions with supply chain finance and management platforms. OLVA is designed to deliver optimized profit and revenue scenarios for suppliers and best term offers to clients for...
Over the decades, neither SAP’s process- driven approach to ERP nor Oracle’s database -driven approach to ERP have changed much, irrespective of their migrations to the cloud or other technology enhancements. They both require intensive reengineering...